CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING
BEML Limited has full fledged Training Centers at KGF, Global Service HQ – Nagpur and Mysore with specialized trained experts offering training for the complete range of equipment on Operation & Maintenance, Trouble Shouting and Overhaul / Repair of Major Aggregates.
‘’Service Training Centers’’ located at manufacturing divisions impart training to operators and technicians on scheduled calendar of events.
The training programme focuses on operation, repair & maintenance of equipment and exposure on basic modules such as power line, electrical, Hydraulics, work attachments, undercarriage, final drive and brake system. The programmes are tailor made to suit Operator, Mechanics and Engineers and offered throughout the year as per the Scheduled Training Programme Calendar.
In addition to this there is a Continuous In-house training programme to update the skill of Service Engineers.
On-Site Training at Customers premises are also offered on request, providing total solution, depending on the needs and requirement.
Now with the initiatives of Govt of India on Skill development, ‘’Centres of Excellence’’ have been established at EM Division, KGF and Truck Division, Mysore.
- To become a leading training Centre for training BEML service Personnel & Customer Personnel on BEML Products and services.
- To develop Product support Service functions as our Main Unique selling proposition (USP).
BEML Literature and Manuals - This section provides participants with the fundamental knowledge of BEML manuals and their contents. In addition, it provides the knowledge of other sources of information and provides an understanding of the correct paperwork and forms to use and their application.
- How to read & Understand Parts Books, Service Manuals and Operation& Maintenance Manuals.
- Knowledge on Commissioning of Equipments. Cares to be taken in Initial 100 hrs of operation.
- Importance of Basic Preventive Maintenances.
- Knowledge on Basic inspection and action for fist 1000 hrs of operation.
BEML Hydraulics Fundamentals - The module provides participants with the fundamental knowledge of hydraulics applied to earthmoving and BEML equipment. In addition, it will provide the skills to be able to use circuit diagrams and understand fundamental operating principles of the main hydraulic circuits.
BEML Electrical Fundamentals - The module provides participants with the fundamental knowledge of electricals applied on earthmoving and BEML equipment. In addition, it will provide the skills to apply and use test equipment using diagrams and circuit principles.
Troubleshooting Fundamentals - The troubleshooting module provides participants with the fundamental knowledge of troubleshooting techniques relevant to earthmoving and BEML equipment. In addition, it will provide the skills and techniques to troubleshoot Elector hydraulic problems using schematics and other information.
- System wise knowledge on Hydraulics, Electrical and work equipment functioning.
- Engine Preventive maintenance practices. Engine Systems knowledge etc.
- Troubleshooting Fundamentals - The troubleshooting module provides participants with the fundamental knowledge of troubleshooting techniques relevant to earthmoving and BEML equipment. In addition, it will provide the skills and techniques to troubleshoot hydraulic and electrical circuits using schematics and other information.
- Diagnosis & Troubleshooting -The Diagnosis & troubleshooting module provides participants with the advanced knowledge on Diagnosis & troubleshooting techniques relevant to BEML equipment.
- It provides the participants an opportunity to acquire skills and techniques to Diagnosis & troubleshoot methodology by direct interaction with Plant expert in LIVE class room Sessions.
- On Simulator Training: BEML Limited has established Simulator facilities for Training new and existing operator on real time mining scenarios operation to enable them to confidently operate the heavy earth moving equipments.
- Operation Safety: Highlighting the importance of Safety procedures to be followed during the operation heavy equipments to prevent accidents to personnel and assets to ensure safe working environment.
- Training at plant: Personnel are taken on plant visit to extend to exposure on best manufacturing process and imparting skills on latest features on Equipments to make them familiar with the technological development.
BEML Service Training centre plans and organizes tailor made trainings to the needs of customer at their sites on regular basis to perculate the knowledge on the operation and maintenance practices and latest features on equipments to personnel to increase the skills levels to improve the effectiveness of large section of the product support team.